BeautiPict makes a completely responsible use of these devices, and since we are concerned about your privacy, we want to inform you about the use we make of them and the options available to you as a user to manage them.
What are cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies (local shared objects or flash cookies, web beacons or bugs, etc.) are data storage and retrieval devices that the service provider installs in the users’ terminal equipment to offer a correct functioning of the place.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, username and password, products that interest them the most, etc.
Types of cookies:
- a) According to the entity:
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are served from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies if the third party uses them for their own purposes. (for example, the improvement of the services it provides or the provision of advertising services in favor of other entities).
- b) According to its purpose:
- technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the web page and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, manage the payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, apply for registration or participation in an event, count visits for billing purposes of software licenses with which the service works (website, platform or application), use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, loading animation of a text or image) or share content through social networks.
Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as one more element of design or “layout” of the service offered to the user, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform based on criteria such as edited content, without collecting information from users for different purposes, such as personalizing that advertising content or other content.
Technical cookies will be exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI when they allow the service requested by the user to be provided., as in the case of the cookies listed in the previous paragraphs. However, if these cookies are also used for non-exempt purposes (for example, for behavioral advertising purposes), they will be subject to these obligations.
- Preference or personalization cookies: are those that allow information to be remembered so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service, etc. If it is the user himself who chooses those characteristics (for example, if he selects the language of a website by clicking on the icon of the corresponding country flag), Cookies will be exempt from the obligations of article 22.2 of the LSSI as they are considered a service expressly requested by the user., and this as long as the cookies are exclusively for the purpose selected.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service. To use these cookies, the user’s consent must be requested.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it. To use these cookies, the user’s consent must be requested.
- c) According to the length of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment:
- Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and they disappear when the session ends.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Treatment of personal data through cookies
What cookies does this website use?
In particular, this website uses the following Cookies:
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE EDITOR
Technical and functional
|beautipict.com||cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in one year|
|beautipict.com||cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in one year|
|beautipict.com||CookieLawInfoConsent||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in one year|
|beautipict.com||viewed_cookie_policy||It is used to remember your preferences regarding the Cookies Policy established||in one year|
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
External providers of this website:
Cookies controlled by third parties are not installed
The Provider undertakes to keep this list updated, modifying it as soon as possible, as the services offered on its site are modified or new modules of the applications that maintain it are updated. However, the updated results may not be displayed from time to time, so it is recommended to check the update date of this document (at the end of it).
Third party cookies:
BeautiPict maintains open profiles on different social networks to promote its products and services, but is not responsible to the user for informing users of the cookies that will be installed on their equipment when accessing said network, nor of their privacy policies.
Some of our website pages display content from third-party providers, such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
To access the content of third parties, users must previously accept the conditions that they apply (including their cookie policies, beyond our control). If users choose not to access such content, these third-party cookies are not installed on their devices.
Third party providers that may appear on this website:
How to manage cookies from the browser:
- Delete cookies from the device. Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, thereby deleting cookies from all websites visited. However, some saved information (for example, login details or website preferences) may also be lost.
- Manage site-specific cookies. For more precise control of site-specific cookies, users can adjust their browser privacy and cookie settings.
- Block cookies. Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being placed on your device, this may require manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. In addition, some services and features may not function properly (for example, profile logins).
How to remove cookies from the most common browsers
BeautiPict may modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.